3.03.2009

Shitty day #4

Intended to wake up at 5:15 AM and complete homework, but instead I woke up at 6:50 AM. I leave for school at 7:00. So I ended up having a crappy hair day (unstraightened, with bangs in a bizarre, curved, C-shape, and weird side part) and wore an uncomfortable outfit. For the entire day, I felt ugly.

Also made a 57% on my math test. Hip hip hooray. Guess what grade I was actually striving for? ...at LEAST a 90%. Guess all those visits to math lab and hand-written study guides really paid off...

Oh yeah. So, after school I come home and go to the kitchen. I eat a grape and then throw the stem part of it away. I open the trash can and find my SHOES (the oxfords, the ones I've worn in the pictures below) lying at the bottom. My sister walks by and says, "Oh yeah, mommy said that if she finds your shoes upstairs just lying around, she's going to throw them away." WTF? Okay, yes my mother is a stickler about me wearing my shoes upstairs because it is "dirty". Siggggh. Can't wait to move out (6 months 'til I leave home). Then, I can wear my shoes anywhere I want and I can take 'em off and leave them wherever I want...